Lauren Storm

She's one perfect Storm.








Lauren Storm took the world by, well, storm at a young age. “When I was 11 my mom signed me up for a talent competition in New York. I strutted down the catwalk in an all-denim ‘Texas tux’ that I thought was so cool.” Apparently, so did an agent, who signed Lauren up on the spot and launched a career that has included roles on shows like Boston Public, 24, Malcolm in the Middle (bondage scene with Frankie Muniz, anyone?), and now the new comedy I Love You, Beth Cooper. We met up with the lovely Lauren at an L.A. coffee shop, where she suggested we pay a midday visit to a nearby strip club. She was kidding…we think.
Chris Columbus has done monster hits like Home Alone and a few Harry Potter films. Now he’s cast you in I Love You, Beth Cooper.
Yes, I’m stoked. I Love You, Beth Cooper was a book by Larry Doyle, a writer-producer on The Simpsons. The gist is the nerdy valedictorian professes his love during his speech for the most beautiful girl in school (Hayden Panettiere). I play Treece, her slightly overweight idiot best friend, who’s a total
slut. In the book she’s described as a cartoon cow.
We heard there originally was a threesome scene in a Harry Potter film that Chris Columbus had to cut. Did he finally get to shoot his dream scene with you?
Yes, I do get into a threesome in the film. Me and Hayden’s other best friend force this guy to do it. They didn’t show much of it, and thank God! I would have looked like a big marshmallow naked in bed!

Thoughts on threesomes in general?
To each their own. It is an odd cultural thing. I mean, guys don’t usually hook up with their guy friends just for fun. But I think girls are pretty, they smell nice, they’re soft—I can get why girls do it. I think if you’re in a relationship, though, it can cause problems. But if you’re not in an exclusive relationship, hell, why not? I’m a fan of having fun safely.
For Lauren's full article, pick up this month's issue of Maxim, on newsstands 7/22.


<i>The X Factor</i> First Look

The X Factor First Look

Starring our favorite Pussycat Doll, Nicole Scherzinger
2011 Hometown Hotties

2011 Hometown Hotties

It's the Semifinals! Vote for your favorite girls!
via hometownhotties.com
100 Best Cheerleader Pics Ever

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner