Alessandra Ambrosio was joined by fiance Jamie Mazur Hot News






Kicking off the weekend with a date night on the town, Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted arriving at Beso restaurant in West Hollywood on Friday evening (December 3) Hot News.


The Brazilian beauty was joined by fiance Jamie Mazur as the pair eased their way inside Eva Longoria's restaurant for some delectable Mexican cuisine Hot News.

Always in high demand in the modeling world, Alessandra Ambrosio is currently the December 2010 covergirl for Vogue Mexico magazine Hot News.

She also recently explained that wearing the wings as a Victoria’s Secret Angel is way more complicated than most people imagine, telling, "Every year, the wings change. One year I wore candy wings, and last year I had a big pink star that was really wide and pointy. The points were so sharp that I could have cut through curtains." Hot News.
"One time I was on the runway with these really tall, heavy wings, and I could barely walk. I kept swaying back and forth like the wings and I were fighting. I thought I wasn't going to be able to turn around. That's why you have to practice," Miss Ambrosio adds Hot News.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner