Jessica Simpson

The blushing bride to be, Jessica Simpson who is now engaged to Eric Johnson is living a life of happiness and content. The couple is planning to walk down the aisle before Jessica's ex huband, Nick Lachey does.


It is said that they are very excited about the wedding, but have no intentions of starting a family any time soon.
According to People Magazine, Jessica stated that there are no babies yet , but she and fiance, Eric Johnson wish to have a family once they have settled down.


The singer who was all geared up said,"We just really haven't talked much about it, We've really just been happy being engaged, so I don't even know what kind of wedding I'll have. We [have] both been married before, so you never know what can happen."


At an interview with chat show host, Jimmy Fallon, Jessica Simpson said that she is so lucky to be in love with Eric and that she had no idea he was going to ask her to be his wife. The 30-year-old singer also stated that her family knew about the proposal as Eric enquired with them first. She told Jimmy Fallon that, "He kept the ring hidden in a shoe somewhere in my house and had talked to my dad, he had talked to my mom, he even talked to my sister. Everyone knew but me!" She was also happy that he had asked her to marry him in a very special place which was her home.



The singer and her fiance,31, will be spending Thanksgiving together, this year and she plans to cook for him a Tofurkey as he is vegan.

Expressing her love for him, Jessica Simpson said," I love how confident he is and he's not fazed by this world and life that I'm living in. I can't imagine my life without him in it."

Search This Blog

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner